Join Early Retirement Today

For those of you interested in dry bulk shippers...
Old 03-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

For those of you interested in dry bulk shippers...

Courtesy of www.tonmiletrader.com, which is an excellent blog as well as finding this humorous gem.

"To be a man means that you are brave, loyal and true. When you are in the wrong, you own up and take your punishment. You don't take advantage of women. As a husband, you support and protect your wife and children. You are gracious in victory and a good sport in defeat. Your word is your bond. Your handshake is as good as your word... When the ship goes down, you put the women and children into the lifeboats and wave good-bye with a smile." C Murray
brewer12345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
gone traveling

When I read the title of this thread my first thought was that it was related to the PM I received yesterday promising 323% returns...

Old 03-24-2010, 07:54 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewer12345 View Post

Courtesy of www.tonmiletrader.com, which is an excellent blog as well as finding this humorous gem.
Quote:
PREFERABLY LOOKING FOR S.E. ASIA/CHINA DISCHARGE
You can't make this stuff up...

Hey Brewer - did you see your call out on the blog? Hmmmm
Old 03-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Yes, I saw it. I think the authors there are pretty sharp, and I visit almost every day to hear a bit of chatter on that market.
"To be a man means that you are brave, loyal and true. When you are in the wrong, you own up and take your punishment. You don't take advantage of women. As a husband, you support and protect your wife and children. You are gracious in victory and a good sport in defeat. Your word is your bond. Your handshake is as good as your word... When the ship goes down, you put the women and children into the lifeboats and wave good-bye with a smile." C Murray
brewer12345 is online now   Reply With Quote