good website for portfolio asset breakdown?

wilkens21

Recycles dryer sheets
any recommendations for a website that will allow me to just plug in the # of shares I have in such and such portfolio and then graph it for me in terms of percentage of assets by class, etc (ie: bonds, international stock, etc)? want that site to obviously keep track of the current price and do the math for me as well....

was hoping that google finance would do it, but i don't see that functionality. thanks

Morningstar.com does that, click the Portfolio tab. They have a transaction tracking portfolio or a simple static version. However, some of the best Portfolio X-Ray info may only be available to premium members. Give it a try.

If you have any T Rowe Price funds you can access the premium version of Morningstar portfolio X Ray.

Or you can utilize the Instant portfolio X Ray at Morningstar website for free [located in tools section]. The drawback to the Instant portfolio X Ray is that you have to enter your data every single time. You cannot store your data.

You might try the Instant portfolio X Ray once. The results are the exactly the same as the premium version. If you like it; then consider signing up for Morningstar premium or purchase a T Rowe Price mutual fund.

thanks! i have t. rowe funds and yeah that x-ray analysis is fantastic

Back
Top Bottom