Got lucky again.

kgtest

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I'll be da**ed , Got lucky 3x now. Makes up for all my loser's.
CASY finally popped, I knew they would. Up 25% since I bought it. AAPL is still a winner for me as well. MMM tanked on me so I guess now it evens out.

I've only been lucky 3x. AAPL and CASY, with MMM up 1% since I bought. Sold XOM, CAT, TASR, UNP at losses lol. Nothing signifigant but hey I was doing some tax loss harvesting as well :D

I am guessing with the summer season in full swing they will end with a nice year. CASY is a midwest gas station that also sells pizza. I wanted Pizza exposure, so this is what my analysis brought me to. I should have bought PZZA but hindsight is 20/20

I'll be da**ed , Got lucky 3x now. Makes up for all my loser's.
CASY finally popped, I knew they would. Up 25% since I bought it. AAPL is still a winner for me as well. MMM tanked on me so I guess now it evens out.

I've only been lucky 3x. AAPL and CASY, with MMM up 1% since I bought.
So did you sell CASY? Or are you counting your lucky chickens before they actually hatched?

Yes I am selling SOME CASY, and buying more MMM.

Lots of things are up about that much since the December lows. Even the Total Stock Market Index fund is up 24% through yesterday. It seems that perhaps everybody got lucky. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom