Hot stocks!

Nitz

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello,
Please share your thoughts on following stocks for LT.

FEYE,DDD,TWTR, UHR,MCD,WMT,DIS,CVS,BAC,BA,BIDU,AMZN,GOGO,TSLA n CMG

Thanks!
Nitz :)

Hello,

Thanks!

A little abrupt, don't you think? Why should anyone share their thoughts when you haven't even introduced yourself? A more socially acceptable way to play this would be to give us your thoughts on these names and invite us to agree or disagree.

Hello,

Thanks!

I didn't realize anyone else had heard about these. Here's what I think;

Sell everything...everything you got to put into these. I suggest taking the grandkids college funds too. And if you have some room to get a second mortgage on the house - max that baby out. Seriously.

I can't decide whether to go 12% on DDD, 8% on BIDU, and just spread evenly on the others...or maybe put it all on TSLA until March 6th, then take my profits and allocate into the others at that point.

Let me know what you think. Soon.

Hey.. Im gonna hold Tsla thru ER it cn ride upto 225$ ezy.. Bidu 190$ possible..Wid stop loss fr both ;)
Recently added DDD ( 58$ -dip) n FEYE ipo at 56$.. Grt outlook! :)

I own WMT mainly to make my brother-in-law mad, but the rest....no way!

No way? Why not? These stocks made HUGE gains in last 2 years.. Why so serious? 😊

OK...I'll bite. Why does owning Walmart make your brother-in-law mad? Does he work for Kmart?

No, he's very much pro union, pro raising minimum wage to $15, anti CEO excessive pay.

Buy BA as much as you can load up. I need you to help fund my retirement plan there.
Much appreciated. Thanks

No way? Why not? These stocks made HUGE gains in last 2 years.. Why so serious? 😊

Maybe you answered your own question. These stocks, except for WMT, are very expensive to buy right now. I buy profitable companies that are priced right and pay a decent dividend that grows. If you're a momentum buyer, you'd better watch closely and know when to sell. I avoided getting punished in the dot com crash and the 2008 financial crisis with this strategy and intend to keep it.

Nuts. Picked a couple of stock choices over the weekend. Limit order on Monday didn't execute because the stock popped then climbed up big in just one day like 46% DOH!!

Sent from my HTC One using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom