LECO

Art G

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Lincoln Electric...
What a great company! Run like no other and all they seem to do is grow and make more earnings.
They run under the concept of all supervisors are voted for by the other workers and your annual bonus will often times be equivalent to your annual salary. Perhaps proof that Communism can work hand in hand with Capitalism. JMO

Lincoln Electric Holdings Incorporated. The Group's principal activities are to design, manufacture and distribute arc welding and cutting products. The Welding products include arc welding power sources, wire feeding systems, robotic welding packages, fume extraction equipment, consumable electrodes and fluxes. The welding products offering also include regulators and torches used in oxy-fuel welding and cutting. The products of the Group are sold in domestic as well as international markets. The manufacturing facilities of the Group are located in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, People's Republic of China, Poland, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey and Venezuela.

Well it was around $77 when I mentioned it, now over $86.

I don't get it? Was that an attempt at humor?

Again, didn't bother to update, but dumped all this LECO on 6/23 around $85 and change. No one seemed to care.

Support here around $71.37 although I don't know if it'll drop that far. This really is a great company. Currently $72.78. I'm waiting, but probably should be buying here. A stop around $69 would probably be a good idea. JMO.

:DWOW! I took a flyer on the earnings report and bought a bunch yesterday in the $74 range. Opened today near $86, so I sold half. All in a days work.:D

Just to update, I bought back my whole position again at $79.71. May be a bit early (could pull back to around $75), but I really love this company! In my opinion, this is one of those stocks to hold for a lifetime. JMO.

Just to update, I bought back my whole position again at $79.71. May be a bit early (could pull back to around $75), but I really love this company! In my opinion, this is one of those stocks to hold for a lifetime. JMO.

That's funny, since you are trading it like a madman............:D:D:D

:D I know!
Hey, a stock opens up $11 in a day, and how can ya' not sell and buy back?

On the move again! WOOOWOOOOOO!

I can't believe this stock has gotten so beaten up! I really think this stock is an incredible buy at these prices. Currently $36.42 and on the long term support line.

Nice little pop to start out with. Now over $40.

Back
Top Bottom