Oh sh$# no body told me this

Not sure why so much shade is being thrown

If you want to be taken seriously, try posting some actual content.

Invest in one of the funds recommended by Dave Ramsey. :LOL: :rolleyes:

Hah. I had an 'interesting' discussion on another forum recently about Dave Ramsey's funds that have an 'average' 12 % return.

Hint: A -50% return followed by a +74% return is an "average" return of 12%. But an investor would experience a loss of 13%. ( .5 * 1.74 = 0.87).

Where'd my money go Dave? :facepalm:

And this guy is praised for being a great 'teacher' for the financially uneducated masses. Hey Dave, teach people about the difference between 'average' returns, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR).

-ERD50

Good lord, I figured this forum would be the last place I'd see any derivative of the "throwing shade" cliche. What's next...Yolo, Hangry, and "Kardashian" :cool:

I bet you $100 that its universal life or something like that.

Hard to say, but I took the OP to be satire - OP is actually laughing at the prospect of " never pay taxes, no loss and avg return 12%", knowing it isn't realistic?

Only OP knows, I guess.

-ERD50

I'm going for a well spirited person new to the group and trying to join in the fun, making fun of absurd returns with no risk or taxes - and we failed to get the joke, taking seriously icons plopped in fun.

edit: ERD50 beat me to it!

I'm going for a well spirited person new to the group and trying to join in the fun, making fun of absurd returns with no risk or taxes - and we failed to get the joke, taking seriously icons plopped in fun.

edit: ERD50 beat me to it!

A very odd way to introduce yourself to a group, if its true.

Most likely selling dupe and cooking it. Paying no taxes is most likely illegal blood money and if it is the case I hope they hang him.

Last edited:
12% return no problem...just take on far more risk than the general market.

Bottom-of-the-barrel quality "junk" bonds might get you there...if they don't default.

Heck of a lot of volatility, though, as ERD50 notes.

Good lord, I figured this forum would be the last place I'd see any derivative of the "throwing shade" cliche. What's next...Yolo, Hangry, and "Kardashian" :cool:
Oh oh!!!! Use yolo!!
Somebody please use yolo!!!
[emoji12]

I just found the way to build my plan never pay taxes, no loss and avg return 12%.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm glad you found it. That's pretty much the same plan I've used, except for the no taxes, no losses, and 12%.

Yes, so sounds like you're selling something that doesn't exist. If we all had access to 12% returns with no tax, and no risk, we'd be retiring at 35 rather than 50-55.

Profile says “Foreclosure consultant”—so that’s the secret!

Now I know why people rip out electrical wiring and sell the copper when they're foreclosed on - they want the full 12% return promised.

Yes, so sounds like you're selling something that doesn't exist. If we all had access to 12% returns with no tax, and no risk, we'd be retiring at 35 rather than 50-55.

Or in my case 33/34, but back then I would have laughed at 12% returns!

And that, kids, is how the next generation of variable annuity salesmen makes an entrance!!

Back
Top Bottom