Prudential Stable Value Fund?

IBWino

Recycles dryer sheets
My company's 401k administrators have decided to replace Fidelity's Managed Income Portfolio with Prudential's Stable Value Fund. Any current assets will be automatically transferred and future contributions will be automatically be redirected.

Fidelity hasn’t yet added the Prudential fund to our plan, and I haven’t been able to find any information regarding the underlying securities in the Prudential fund on the Internet. Does anyone know where I can look for this information?

Okay, I found some info here. Apparently, the Prudential Stable Value Fund is 100% invested in the Wells Fargo Stable Return Fund.:rolleyes: :confused:

I found some outdated info for the Wells Fargo Stable Return Fund, which is managed by Galliard Capital Management, here. What a PITA.:rant:

I would contact the plan administrator for info. These funds are not available to the general public so the info won't likely be just lying around out there.

Thanks Brewer, I'll check with them. I started to suspect this fund was not broadly available/traded when I couldn't find a symbol for it.

I was going to (temporarily) dump my bond/stable-value holdings and go all equities in my 401k when I rebalance in January. I might go ahead and rebalance early.

Back
Top Bottom