Red chip companies show?

Snowx800

Recycles dryer sheets
It's a show that they bring on different company CEO. Tell you what the company does and
financials. Anyone seen this or used there service?

If you are speaking about The Red Chip Review investor shows, yes. This was in Phoenix found it very informative. I had the chance to speak with 2 CEO's whose stock I owned, and actually owned the company FREEREALTIMEQUOTES, that was bought out by them. Sold the stock in 2001 for pennies on the dollar. They really were good at finding small cap investments early in the game. but the DOT.com bust killed them.

If you are speaking about The Red Chip Review investor shows, yes. This was in Phoenix found it very informative. I had the chance to speak with 2 CEO's whose stock I owned, and actually owned the company FREEREALTIMEQUOTES, that was bought out by them. Sold the stock in 2001 for pennies on the dollar. They really were good at finding small cap investments early in the game. but the DOT.com bust killed them.

Sounds like the same type of show it's on weekly. Brings on 3 different company's with there CEO Its interesting the show is connected to a company
Called Redchip. The show is called small stocks big money.

Back
Top Bottom