Seeking Alpha website

I think it's a collection of highly opinionated bloggers with varying agendas. They cover the gamut of investing styles. They seem to be rated on popularity, not so much on results, but the site is an easy way to find writers whom you'd care to read.

I've subscribed to Ravi's blog for a while, and it's worth the read if you follow Berkshire Hathaway. But Alice Schroeder's blog is better at covering the "human" side of Berkshire and its successor plans.

Ravi Nagarajan's Comments -- Seeking Alpha

Does anyone read the article on this website or are most of these contributer pump and dump stock traders? just wondering what everyone thinks.

I follow several contributers to Seeking Alpha that I have found interesting over the years. This, like everything else, comes with the caution that YMMV. I would not blindly follow any of them but value each their input highly.

I just noticed this thread. I like Seeking Alpha. It seems to come up with facts and information most of the time. I invest in individual stocks so this is helpful for me. I do NOT blindly follow anything.

I don't get the feeling that they are pump and dump stock traders. Don't get me started on the Motley Fool - I used to like them and then decided it was a load of crap aimed at selling me their (non-free) services. And then there's Cramer... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom