Some anonymous trader just bought $400 million worth of bitcoin

Good luck to Mr/Mrs Anonymous! Better her/him than me.

Probably some hedge fund guy gambling with other people's money. Heads he wins, tails they lose.

Or it could be a state actor. Similar to the hedge fund fat-cat...using someone else's money, in this case, the tax payer's money.

I figure there are plenty of rich countries out there that would love to torpedo bitcoin. If they wait for the right movement and sell strong into a down draft, the price will tank and the excess volatility will keep "honest" people from adopting it.

I imagine it is that group of crypto-billionaires-millionaires that are busy buying
up "Old San Juan" as we speak. Once they established residency they get to keep all the profits from the next leg up without paying any Federal/state taxes and they do not have to forfeit citizenship. What one might call a "Lambo"!

I know who it was.

It was 3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64.

I imagine it is that group of crypto-billionaires-millionaires that are busy buying
up "Old San Juan" as we speak. Once they established residency they get to keep all the profits from the next leg up without paying any Federal/state taxes and they do not have to forfeit citizenship. What one might call a "Lambo"!

Ah yes -- I do recall some special tax provisions of residents of PR.

Back
Top Bottom