There is a always a bubble in something.

clifp

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
This computer generated video abut Salesforce.com is very funny

I want my salesforce.com

I long for the days of irrational exuberance for stocks.

Good one.

You don't have an alter ego as Trader6, do you? If so, I am looking forward to your upcoming movie on underfunded public pensions. ;)

Even though most people expect a broker to give those sorts of explanations, I doubt there is a single broker, even an extremely knowledgeable one, would ever even think about cautioning someone against a trade that'll make the broker money. Gotta love a total lack of fiduciary duties.

Even though most people expect a broker to give those sorts of explanations, I doubt there is a single broker, even an extremely knowledgeable one, would ever even think about cautioning someone against a trade that'll make the broker money. Gotta love a total lack of fiduciary duties.

The problem a lot of the individuals who work at broking firms have is that they cannot give advice which is different from the house view. I have had a broker who has an interesting way around that problem - if they house has a "buy" rating he will point that out but then add something to the effect that it's a higher risk stock than I usually invest in or that it will result in me being overweight a particular sector.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom