where do I invest

yutim

Confused about dryer sheets
I have a newbie question. I don't know if I should invest in a stock or forex market?

and I have a little money what should I do, I’ve been lookine into fidelity, AvaFX, delasjamaica, and SaxoBank?

What are your goals? Lump sum or small bits over time? Where will the funds come from to invest?

Your first post suggests you don't have a lot of investing experience or information. You must educate yourself first and foremost. Look at the best of board and FAQ threads to find references and do some background reading first. Generally, low cost index funds help you diversify and keep expenses low. There are many Vanguard fans here. I use Fidelity, but TRowePrice or Schwab are also used. I am not familiar with the other companies you mentioned. Individual stocks should be reserved for those who have the time and inclination to research individual companies.

As already said, you really need to get at least some education before investing in anything, but you should definitely avoid forex. Forex is for professionals ... and for companies that money from small investors like you and keep it all.

oooooo, fresh meat. >:D Expect PMs from a couple of our members. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if you don't want to be eaten alive, educate yourself.

Start here:
Vanguard has general information on their web site.
Also, read The Coffeehouse Investor

Of the entities you listed, I would only touch Fidelity.

Back
Top Bottom