YGE

Trek

Full time employment: Posting here.
Don't ever listen to me for stock picking advice, but thought I'd throw out this Chinese stock. A friend who often advises me on picks told me this one has a target of $300 within the year, currently around $14.

Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd

YGE: NYSE
Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (Yingli Green Energy), is a vertically integrated photovoltaic (PV) product manufacturer in China. The Company designs, manufactures and sells PV modules and designs, assembles, sells and install PV systems that are connected to an electricity transmission grid or those that operate on a stand-alone basis. As of December 31, 2007, the Company’s annual production capacity was 200 megawatts for each of polysilicon ingots and wafers, PV cells and PV modules. Yingli Green Energy’s end-products include PV modules and PV systems in different sizes and power outputs. It sells PV modules under its own brand name, Yingli, to PV system integrators and distributors located in various markets around the world, including Germany, Spain, China, Italy and the United States.

Not saying I'm going to buy it (and not saying I'm not), it's just for informational purposes if someone might be interesting in checking them out.

But I do dabble primarily in foreign stocks, but not with the rent money.

I have some money in my Scottrade account I play with that is unrelated to my retirement funds. Been using the same money for years, never added a penny since I first opened the account. :)

The chart currently looks ugly. I'd want to see it break back above $20 or so before even considering it. If it's going to $300, you've got plenty of time. JMO

Look for a head shoulder tea cup bounce and then get in

A head and shoulders teacup??

Yep, just throwing some chartist terms out there to emphasize its value.

Then pull the candlestick out of the rounding bottom...oh wait, wrong forum. :)

Ha

Back
Top Bottom