Join Early Retirement Today
A simple thank you
Old 05-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #1
Dryer sheet wannabe
A simple thank you

I want to take just a moment to thank all of the various participants of this forum. Especially Sarah in SC. Why you ask? I reviewed the suggestions and tips made on this site prior to a recent trip to Charleston SC. My wife and I had a great time. I stayed away from a lot of tourist traps and saw many great sites in Charleston. Thank you all for your help.
The only problem I have now is DW wants to know who Sarah is and how I met her. This is due to when she would ask how I learned about a place or restaurant I said Sarah recommended it. So Sarah it’s all your fault (:

Bflotomny is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2016, 05:31 AM   #2
Wow, jeez, what a thing to read first thing in the morning! Goodness gracious you are most welcome and I'm delighted that y'all had such a good time in our fair city.

Next time you visit we can meet up and she can see I'm a real live person, lol!

Wow, that's just the nicest thing ever, you made my day, heck, my week!!

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.”
Gerard Arthur Way

Sarah in SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
Sarah's a peach, she gave me some travel info too. I met her (and hubby) in Charleston a few years ago, but she was very busy at the time, so it was just a brief hello. I've really enjoyed her posts over the years.
No one agrees with other people's opinions; they merely agree with their own opinions -- expressed by somebody else. Sydney Tremayne
Retired Jun 2011 at age 57

Target AA: 60% equity funds / 35% bond funds / 5% cash
Target WR: Approx 2.5% Approx 20% SI (secure income, SS only)
Midpack is offline   Reply With Quote