Cheap flights to Athens, Greece?

CheapCanuck

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi everyone. We are planning to head to Greece this September, and are trying to figure out the cheapest way to get there. Doesn't have to be a direct flight. A cheap flight to any European country, followed by a short jump on a trans-European budget airline would work as well. Any suggestions, links would be greatly appreciated.

Expedia is always my first stop whenever we are planning a trip, but I never end up booking through them, as inevitably I will find a better deal somewhere else. I

Hi everyone. We are planning to head to Greece this September, and are trying to figure out the cheapest way to get there. Doesn't have to be a direct flight. A cheap flight to any European country, followed by a short jump on a trans-European budget airline would work as well. Any suggestions, links would be greatly appreciated.

I flew to Greece about 12 years ago. The cheapest flights I could find back then were through a travel consolidator. In my case, I flew from my home city in the midwest U.S. to New York and then straight to Athens.

Try googling "Travel Consolidator".

HTH,

omni

Much appreciated. I will definitely check that out and see what I can find. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom