cool getaway flight tool

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
How far can you get for a given amount of money? Put in your starting location, scroll the $ parameters, click on the destinations of interest.
Explore

Fabulous! As a wannabe perpetual traveller, I'll use the app for sure.

Oh man! With an RV getting less than 10mpg and a gas price of $3, I will not be getting very far in my near-term travel compared to that map.

Surely, RV'ers will not be able to compete based on distance traveled, and will have to use some other intangible metrics, like ability to take naps, making meals, and relieving one's bladder whenever one feels like. ;)

That's a great link. Only addition that would be helpful would be if you could have a field for how long you want to be flying that worked on the same premise as the $'s.

Great link. They should allow you to add how many bags you're checking to get a true picture of the cost! Continental charges $23 for your 1st checked bag on domestic flights if you check-in online.

That's a great link. Only addition that would be helpful would be if you could have a field for how long you want to be flying that worked on the same premise as the $'s.

Looks like they already have this. Click on the "How?" link at top center.

2Cor521

Looks like they already have this. Click on the "How?" link at top center.

2Cor521

Your right, not sure whether to claim it as a senior moment or a blonde moment.

Remember not everyone has to pay for baggage, if your have premium status you can get freebies.

Back
Top Bottom