Does heavy cream count as a lotion in carry on?

"We're commandeering this plane! Set a new course for Whatthefreakistan. Cooperate and nobody gets hurt. We have boobytrapped the plane with Mama's Belly Cream; don't think we won't use it!"

[/diabolical accent]

"We're commandeering this plane! Set a new course for Whatthefreakistan. Cooperate and nobody gets hurt. We have boobytrapped the plane with Mama's Belly Cream; don't think we won't use it!"

[/diabolical accent]

:LOL:

...with a short stop in Godforsakistan for good measure!

I do know that if you pack 3 pounds of cheese and 3 big chocolate bars in your carryon, you better expect to be treated like you have explosives in there. Apparently they look very, very suspicious.

And yes, I know they could have gone in the checked bag, but that was at the top weight limit thanks to the beer! And we still had to guzzle one at the desk to make the weight.

Gotta love travel to Vermont! :)

I do know that if you pack 3 pounds of cheese and 3 big chocolate bars in your carryon, you better expect to be treated like you have explosives in there. Apparently they look very, very suspicious.

And yes, I know they could have gone in the checked bag, but that was at the top weight limit thanks to the beer! And we still had to guzzle one at the desk to make the weight.

There's an easy solution to that weight problem. Whiskey.

There's an easy solution to that weight problem. Whiskey.

A group of us decided to book a cruise. Aside from the bottle of wine apiece, we each plotted to smuggle additional alcohol onboard, for medicinal use only, of course.

Three in the group were busted for the old "liquor in the bottled water" ruse. I being exceedingly clever, bought a flask disguised as binoculars, as seen on Amazon. The flask, filled with Stoly, was not flagged.

A buddy bought a 750ml plastic bottle of vodka, stuck it in his luggage next to his shoes, and no one was the wiser...

Sometimes simpler is better.

Love Working Hands, and very happy it's sold in a tube now rather than just the tub. I lost my breakfast yogurt the last time I traveled. Who knew you couldn't carry an unopened cup of pineapple flavored Greek yogurt on board. I know now.

Back
Top Bottom