Excellent deals at OAT

Zoocat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Overseas Adventure Travel called me to day to offer $900 off their Ultimate Africa trip, plus free single supplement. That's about a $1700 discount. They have other discounts that are pretty good on other destinations too.

Just thought I'd mention it in case there was someone out there who still feels rich enough for international travel. Bon voyage!

Thanks -

I canceled my plans for international travel this year. I wished they offered a free single supplement, when the economy and market isn't tanking.

The good news is I don't have to worry about finding a ticket to Hawaii this winter. :)

There are REALLY good deals at Overseas Adventure Travel now, especially to Patagonia.
Exclusive Web Savings

I wish I hadn't sworn off international travel this year. :rolleyes:

I cut back on my travel budget for this year but some of these bargains are too tempting . Maybe I'll increase my ebay sales ?

Oh, I know! It sure is tempting. Especially the Patagonia trip which has a free single supplement.

If you call OAT be sure to get a price breakdown. There are lots of additional items and taxes beyond the advertised price.

What do you sell on ebay, Moemg? I need ideas to start another cottage industry with the profits dedicated to travel.

What do you sell on ebay, Moemg? I need ideas to start another cottage industry with the profits dedicated to travel.

I mostly sell Banana Republic and occasionally Ann Taylor clothes . I also sell my books on Amazon but that is to keep down the clutter . I did sell a lot of my antique china that I was sick of . I made enough for a nice trip selling the china . It is mostly a hobby that I enjoy and the money is fun money .

Started new thread on generating part-time income on "Other topics"

Back
Top Bottom