Has Anyone recently migrated to Florida?

So looks we will start the mandatory ER forum drug testing sometime later this year? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Does that mean you're required to still take drugs otherwise you get kicked off the forum?

I'm 60. O0

Just sayin'...

So looks we will start the mandatory ER forum drug testing sometime later this year? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I'm only 59, so I'm exempt.

I could never qualify as a moderator on the forums (too tetchy), but I volunteer to manage any confiscation policies you may implement.

I'm only 59, so I'm exempt.

I could never qualify as a moderator on the forums (too tetchy), but I volunteer to manage any confiscation policies you may implement.

I'm burning all that confiscated weed in an environmentally-friendly way, one jay at a time...

Sent from my iCouch using Early Retirement Forum

Florida facts

The two best places to live in Florida are Sarasota area on the west coast
and Stuart area on the east coast for these reasons, both have low crime, both have Inlets to the sea and plenty of waterways, both have growth restrictions, both have great fishing....The small difference is that Sarasota is a degree or two hotter in the summer because of the natural SE sea breeze and Stuart gets the breeze off the ocean. I do not understand why people move to Florida and live inland, to me it makes no sense I guess because I love the ocean and spend my play time on or near the sea, also Stuart is very close to the Bahamas and I take my boat there for months at a time. Nothing better than eating fresh fish that you can catch yourself.

Glad those facts have been established. The mods can close the thread now.

Dear Wife and I are retiring to cape coral florida as of July 2015-->Southwest Florida, Just north of Ritzy Naples. We are chomping at the bit to get there!!

Friends of mine (husband/wife) moved to Cape Coral this past year and so far they like it a lot. He especially seems to enjoy calling me to say, "Hey bro, where are you? The Bosox are right nearby!". :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom