Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a US-to-Europe flight more than two months in advance

I agree, Sweet, I've paid 130 RT for some 1500 miles domestic trips. I thought it was under priced another reason I was ready to buy after you told us about the sale.

Totally amazing!

Now, imagine if you can buy low/sell high cheap airline seats like you do stocks. :)

Totally amazing!

Now, imagine if you can buy low/sell high cheap airline seats like you do stocks. :)

In case my post was misunderstood, because I wasn't specific enough the 198 was for the comfort plus upgrade, not the ticket price. Sorry if I confused anybody..The fees for a MSP-London ticket are 227 RT so a 200 dollar ticket isn't even possible!

In case my post was misunderstood, because I wasn't specific enough the 198 was for the comfort plus upgrade, not the ticket price. Sorry if I confused anybody..The fees for a MSP-London ticket are 227 RT so a 200 dollar ticket isn't even possible!

Well - you had me there. My mind was blown!

I'm used to paying plenty for economy plus upgrades on international RT flights, so the subscription for E+ quickly pays for itself. I about broke even buying the subscription for a RT to Hawaii earlier this year, so no more E+ upgrade fees this year and I was able to pick our seats even before paying for the tickets.

Last edited:
BTW - our tickets were $653 yesterday, $1112 today.

Which with a Saturday flight out I would have considered a quite decent price as they were higher the last two years.

Last edited:
Well - you had me there. My mind was blown!

I'm used to paying plenty for economy plus upgrades on international RT flights, so the subscription for E+ quickly pays for itself. I about broke even buying the subscription for a RT to Hawaii earlier this year, so no more E+ upgrade fees this year and I was able to pick our seats even before paying for the tickets.

Sorry about that:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom