Las Vegas: Where to stay, what to do, where to eat?

I'm planning a trip to vegas with DW later this summer - just waiting to pull the trigger on my airline tickets.

Two for $100 seats offer here for all the cirque shows this summer (legit - came in my newspaper travel supplement):

cirquedusoleil.com/summer

The same issue had a 2 for 1 Penn & Teller balcony offer at riolasvegas.com, code pmezz

That would have been so sweet, if we could have used them. They are offering them for this Sunday night, but I decided it would cut things too close. We are arriving Sunday night and the last 2 times we have flown, our flights have been delayed. I am afraid to chance it, but thanks so much for sharing this offer. Hope you and your DW have a wonderful time in Vegas.

Last edited:
Staying at the Wynn as I write this. Vegas not our favourite place but I must say we have been impressed. The rooms are underpriced ($149 for a large newly renovated room on the 58th floor) but they make this up on everything else. Cabana was $500 on Saturday, coffee delivered to room $60. The place is spectacular though.
Saw the beatles cirque show last night-fantastic. David Spade the night before was poor. The restaurants at the Wynn are very good. Sinatra (restaurant) in particular was excellent. This has been a great trip especially since my daughter is with us and we got to celebrate a great father's day yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom