Limo service from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv

mystang52

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
DW and I touring Israel thru daily guided tours, but otherwise we are on our own. We need to get from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv. We'd prefer limousine pick-up service vs just hailing a cab (safety concern).
Does anyone have recommendations?

How about a bus http://www.egged.co.il/eng/ I did not study the schedule but make sure if you are leaving Jerusalem on the Sabbath, Friday evening-Saturday, that the bus operates.

DW and I touring Israel thru daily guided tours, but otherwise we are on our own. We need to get from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv. We'd prefer limousine pick-up service vs just hailing a cab (safety concern).
Does anyone have recommendations?
Sherrut. Board it in Jerusalem square, carries 10-15 passengers plus some luggage to Tel Aviv Central Bus terminal side street. A bit of a cramped ride, but much faster that the bus & reliable. For seniors, I remembering it cost about $10/person, in IL. Leaves every 1 hr during the day time. Last one leaves Jerusalem about 6pm if I remember correctly. Limo & cabs were outrageously expensive. Wife & I got lucky once when we had a lot of luggage, we bargained a cabby down to about $100 to include helping carry luggage up 4 floors, since he needed to get back to TA that day.

Back
Top Bottom