Orlando/Lake Buena Vista Hotel?

Marita40

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel in Orlando? I'm attending a conference in February that will be held at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista but the rooms are already booked up. I can always take a cab to the conference each day so don't mind staying elsewhere. However, all the prices I'm seeing are very high, including annoying "resort fees" and with nearly everything else extra such as breakfast, wifi, etc. I'd like a decent hotel for a business traveler, not a Disney traveler. Thanks.

The Hilton is in a location with several Hotels near it (actually walking distance) .They are a Holiday Inn, Royal Plaza Lake Buena Vista , Doubletree Lake Buena Vista , Wyndham Lake Buena Vista & Best Western Lake Buena Vista . This is a convenient area to stay in since it includes transportation and access to a lot of restaurants . I would go to Travelzoo enter Lake Buena Vista and when the choices of search engines come up try Book it .They always seem to have a lot of Disney hotels at reduced rates . Here is a map showing the hotels .Downtown Disney® Area Map | Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels

Thanks moemg. I settled on the Best Western Lake Buena Vista and seem to have got a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom