Single Older Women: Cougar Cruises!

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Here's a good one...Cougar Cruises. I guess the ship must supply the stud-muffins for the ladies. Oh, but how I would love to see those contracts for the lads!!! And I wonder if the fellas have to undergo a physical exam before they're hired..hmmmm....?

Cougar Cruises: Carnival Says No, Royal Caribbean Yes - TIME

There is also a popular Swingers Cruise now for swingers put on by Carnival. Maybe more ship lines. I wouldn't know....or care....ever. But they have them for those that are interested.:blush:

Guess I'll be staying away from both of these for the meantime.:angel:

Here's a good one...Cougar Cruises. I guess the ship must supply the stud-muffins for the ladies. Oh, but how I would love to see those contracts for the lads!!! And I wonder if the fellas have to undergo a physical exam before they're hired..hmmmm....?

Only if the cougars themselves submit to the same test... :cool:

No, but I'd surely like to be a fly on the wall on each of these cruises.:angel::cool::LOL:

I feel like I am on a Cougar cruise every time I visit ER.org...;) Too many hot retired ladies around here!:flowers:

Hmm... I do not feel the same.

Ah, I know why. I am just as old as these cougars, hence am not their targeted cub. :D

I am safe from cougar's claws. :dance:

Sincere flattery will get you everywhere.:D

Nicely put. :cool:
Yes it is to other ladies...

....but as far as I go, the 'hot' part describes my 'vapors'....:LOL: As a matter of fact, I'm feelin' a bit 'flush' right about now....:blush:

The woman would have to be at least 75 to cougarize me:D: Not many women that age on the prowl out there.... That is, at least in Spain. Anyway, I could be considered a male version of a cougar, because I am almost 9 years older than my wife, with whom I have more than enough on my hands. Pun intended, even if a very corny one...:D My excuses:D

I've never understood the cougar movement. For the life of me I could not imagine dating someone who is only in their 30s. Not sure what we would have in common.

I always wonder how they market these cruises. I mean do hold the cougar cruises, swingers cruises, gay cruises, etc off the regular cruise market? What is to keep me from navigating to Travelocity and booking a random week on the Carnival Whatever Ship, and upon getting on board figuring out that the large majority of my shipmates are older women+younger men/Swingers/gay men (not that there's anything wrong with that, especially the cougars and swingers for me, or the gay men for the DW ;) )?

Just a small fear in the back of my mind when booking a cruise. It seems like a good plot for a made-for-tv comedy movie.

They really have swinger cruises? That would be hilarious to be working as a bartender or something on one of those.

I've never understood the cougar movement. For the life of me I could not imagine dating someone who is only in their 30s. Not sure what we would have in common.

I have never understood this from the man's point of view. They must be mentally ill. While a good looking 40 year old woman is definitely good looking, a good looking 20 or 30 year old is better looking. And the old idea about older women and sexual arts is out of date. Most 18 year olds could write a book or make a video containing all there is to know.

Ha

Perhaps the older women got money? :whistle:

I dunno. It is a free society, and they are doing it according to their free will. As for me, I don't even desire "young things", leave alone "not so young things".

I dunno. It is a free society, and they are doing it according to their free will. As for me, I don't even desire "young things", leave alone "not so young things".
I am not saying that it is should be illegal; just that I think they are mentally ill. Since as you assert this is a free society, I guess I am free to voice that opinion?

Ha

No, I understand your points fine, and even agree with it. It is just that people do strange things that we will never understand. But mentally ill? I do not go that far :) Maybe these young men know something both of us don't.

On my last cruise I didn't even make it to the buffet before 3 separate cougars tracked me down and had their way with me. One of them caught me right by the buffet. While other cougars circled, she forced herself on me between the artichoke hearts and the foie de gras.

- Those cougars are so aggressive.

The rest of the cruise was a total treadmill. By the time I got off I was totally spent.

Hmmm, I have a good friend who has a SO that happens to be 10+ years younger. Does that make her a cougar? They have been together for 15+ years so that was well before the 'cougar' term surfaced.

Back
Top Bottom