The best house ever

F4mandolin

Full time employment: Posting here.
Just checked online......typed into Google....."Bewerley UK". Go to images. 4th row down......4th pic from the left. Lived in that cottage (in the backgroiund) for a couple of years while I was living in N Yorkshire. Easily the best place I will ever live. The house was up for sale not long ago.....more than I could afford. I would still cut off a minor body part to move back there. Near Pateley Bridge. Google "Nidderdale" and get pics from the great area of the Yorkshire Dales. I put in a hot tub on the left of this house during this time......just can't ever get better than this.

Just checked online......typed into Google....."Bewerley UK". Go to images. 4th row down......4th pic from the left. Lived in that cottage (in the backgroiund) for a couple of years while I was living in N Yorkshire. Easily the best place I will ever live. The house was up for sale not long ago.....more than I could afford. I would still cut off a minor body part to move back there. Near Pateley Bridge. Google "Nidderdale" and get pics from the great area of the Yorkshire Dales. I put in a hot tub on the left of this house during this time......just can't ever get better than this.

The contrast between Spokane and Harrowgate must be huge, in all aspects...

I can't figure out which picture to look at on Google images. Oh well. I tried but when I copy/paste "Bewerley UK" into Google images, I get the photo attached below on the 4th row, 4th image. I have no idea which image you are referring to.

However, on the topic of "the best house ever", I can say without the slightest doubt that it is not one of the many that I have lived in. :LOL:

That said, I like my present house a lot. To be the best house ever, it would need to have at least the following:

(1) an attached garage or sufficient room on the lot to build a garage
(2) a huge bathroom with huge shower
(3) a completely paved front and back yard
(4) a very low crime location within 1/4 mile of a grocery store
(5) hurricane shutters

It already has great neighbors, a great floorplan, lots of pretty finishes and architectural details, low maintenance costs, and low property taxes.

Attachments

• bewerley-hall-sleep-self-catering-large.jpg
    bewerley-hall-sleep-self-catering-large.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
It can't be that hard to post a link to it, is it? When I follow the OPs instructions, I got this picture:

Bewerley-Park-2013-010.jpg

I'm guessing that's not what he was talking about.

It can't be that hard to post a link to it, is it? When I follow the OPs instructions, I got this picture:

Maybe it's the cottage in the background of your photo! At least you have one. The photo I got just shows a room at a B&B. :(

Bewerley-Park-2013-010.jpg

This is a pic of kids at the Outdoor activity center they have in Bewerley. Horse riding, hiking, spelunking.. I think the attached pic below shows the old place I used to live.....if I did it right.....the cottage is center left in the picture....squint.....

http://www.yourlocalweb.co.uk/images/pictures/03/72/wooden-stile-36288.jpg

Back
Top Bottom