Travel clubs

darmstrong

Confused about dryer sheets
We are 52 and we want to start taking two weeks in February for vacation in florida and have a list of other places we want to see . We each have six weeks vacation in our jobs and we are selling home and downsizing . We have 5-10 yrs of work left depending on health care situation at jobs . kids are moving out on their own . Are there any reputable travel clubs? Not time shares just travel groups that maybe have discounted rates. I looked on line as we live in pa . I thought there would be more information . We don't want to cruise. We just are about to marry after ten yrs together and really want to meet new people and make friends with similar interests .

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

There are so many good travel clubs or groups. It will depend on your interests and desired level of activity. Road Scholar, Ramblers, Sierra Club are a few that come to mind. How about volunteer tourism?

Thanks so much .just researching everything has been fun

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

My wife and I have traveled extensively for the last 25 years. But there are few people we'd want to travel with for a week or two--too set in our ways.
It's great to get away 2 weeks when the weather's bad. There are so many great places to go. We take a cruise one time per year, and especially like those out of San Juan. We also cruise out of New Orleans to Mexico area when the prices are right. We just got back from Las Vegas, Hawaii and San Francisco for 2 weeks, and that's a great trip.
Variety is the spice of life. Don't just limit yourself to Florida and sitting around 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom