Join Early Retirement Today
Old 08-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #21
Recycles dryer sheets
Went backpacking (solo) in the Grand Canyon for a week. This was my 4th trip there, and I plan to make it a lot more frequently after my retirement next summer and subsequent move to Flagstaff.

Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #22
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
Great pics, MaxPower.

Anybody else got any summer vacation pics to share ?

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
freebird5825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #23
Confused about dryer sheets
i was on that cruise too.
bexterzzny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #24
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I came back from a cruise to Aruba and Curacao the end of January. We were supposed to go to Half Moon Cay, but winds were too strong and Captain said no. I have been to the Bahamas in the past, so that was okay. Would you believe that I forgot to take a camera. My friend burned a cd of her pictures. I have no idea how to do pictures on a computer. We went on Holland America this time and none of us would recommend it to anyone. It seemed like a ship for a much older crowd. I talked to 3 people who were in there 90s. Lots of wheelchairs, walker and canes. It was okay, but did not seem to have as many fun things to do. My friends did not like the food as well as on cruises past, but I gained 3 pounds. Not sure what that says about me. It was good to get away from winter and always good to spend time with my friends.

Dreamer is online now   Reply With Quote