World traveler test

27809 but I have played a similar game on Facebook.

28847. My closest touchdown was 2 miles from the airport (in Nice)

Last edited:
25065. I could place each city in the right country, but frequently had to guess the location within the country.

I need to start traveling or looking at a map!

24,608; I need a bigger screen as I was not as close as I should be on Round 1 given the dots. Only location that I didn't know was Faro.

Marc

20,205 -- Better that I thought I might do. Came within 6 miles for Copenhagen; but totally messed up Athens.

23363, but not bad considering I have only ever been to a couple of those locations

25196. Closest was Rome (4 mi).

[-]
Lower score is better, right?
[/-]
I thought the score meant the distance missed, i.e. not on target.

I got most of the countries correct, but not correct distance within a country.

Last edited:
Fun game. First round had 17354 but did much better the second time with 24345. I have not been to any of those cities.

I actually did better on the parts NOT showing the country boundaries. I think it was because I was more aware of the particular cities during that phase of the round. Some of the cities in my first round (only round so far) I had honestly never heard of. I couldn't even tell you what country a couple of the cities were in. Total guesses. My score was 20,526. Guess I need to go back to K-12 geography classes. I wonder if they still publish geography books. They can not possibly be current for very long these days.

Fun game. I have been working on it for a couple days and can regularly score 28500 to 29500. My best so far is 29766. First time I tried it I only got 24 thousand and something. I needed this lessen in European geography.

26463. I knew playing WW2 board game would come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom