Bilderberg Connections

imoldernu

Gone but not forgotten
Justification for posting as a FIRE related topic, is simply the number of recognizable names of persons, companies or organizations that are involved in the makeup of the political, social, and monetary systems that are the consist of the world economic structure.
The chart is scalable. An overall view of the here and now.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/06/04/bilderberg%20group_1.jpg

I was surprised at the number of persons and entities that I recognized. Likely more than 90 percent. An indication of how widespread our exposure to the bits and pieces that shape our lives.

Last edited:
Justification for posting as a FIRE related topic, is simply the number of recognizable names of persons, companies or organizations that are involved in the makeup of the political, social, and monetary systems that are the consist of the world economic structure.

One observation: Like many people, I've done "nodal analysis" and have analyzed networks in my career. There are now many powerful tools for doing this, but the product that results is still very much dependent on assumptions and the way the tool is "steered".

At one point I was very enamored with a particular computer tool some people were using to study the network of bad guys in a town. An analyst with more experience than I warned me to be wary of the output of these things. "If we played it straight and looked at all the linkages of bad guys in this town, the "hub"of the network, right in the middle, would be the Pizza Hut. The Pizza Hut is not involved in any nefarious activity, it's just that everyone likes pizza and is linked to it. You tell me what you want and I can make it the hub, but we're not gaining any new knowledge from doing that."

Just a thought, maybe not related to this at all.

At present, I think any nodal analysis of the US would show Rachel from Cardholder Services at the center.

Last edited:
Targeted data mining. Right up there with "Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime."

And everybody knows the Bilderberg Group is just a front for the Bavarian Illuminati...

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

I apologize to the OP, but the minute I see 'bilderberg' my red flags show up, as in just another conspiracy theory. I mostly don't believe in conspiracies because human nature is to blab blab blab. If the bilderberg were a real conspiracy, you wouldn't even know about it. But the chart you referenced is interesting. It shows people act in their self interest, including people with lots of money who can act in their self interest more than the rest of us. And not everyone in that group is bad: lots of the people in that group give a lot to help the rest of society.

That was a good chart. I'm invested in a lot of those companies - :)

If you like good documentaries and have about 48 minutes to spare and want to be entertained by some of the crazier Bilderberg conspiracy theories, check this out.

In the struggle for world domination the Bilderberg, the Illuminati and the Masons all lose.

To McDonald's, the "burger builders", can't even drive 2 miles...

It's human nature to look for patterns, but the brain is very good at finding patterns that aren't real.

Back
Top Bottom