Ipod issues

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Was wondering if anyone had had this issue. When I turn my iPod on, all the songs are missing. When I plug it into my laptop using ITunes, it says iTunes cannot read my iPod because of a corrupt file. Under Windows 10, none of the files are listed although it says it is about 50 GB in size (Which is about right). It seems like the files are there, but nothing can read them. Any suggestions?

If you have iTunes, then you have the songs backed up on your PC. Of course, you do this at your own risk.

From this page:
https://ios.gadgethacks.com/how-to/restore-ipod-touch-without-using-itunes-0146398/

"If that method doesn't solve your problem, you may have to restore your iPod touch. To do this, hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons down for at least 10 seconds, until the iPod touch shuts off and begins to restart. You can release the buttons once you see the Apple logo appear."

"If neither of those works, the next place to start is resetting all of the settings on your device. Go to Settings -> General -> Reset. There will be a few options, but try Reset All Settings first."

The page has a few other things to try.

Back
Top Bottom