...but I only received 11 lap dances!!!

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Some guys always seem to get the short end of the stick, take this guy for instance...

NY INSURANCE EXEC SUES STRIP CLUB OVER $28,000 TAB
NEW YORK, May 20 (Reuters) A New York insurance executive slapped an upscale strip club with a lawsuit after it charged him $28,000 for a night of champagne and partying with a dozen exotic dancers.
Mitchell Blaser, who is the Chief Financial Officer of the Americas division of insurer Swiss Re (RUKN.VX:) , filed suit on Tuesday demanding that strip club Scores pay back the $28,000 because that does not accurately reflect his spending at the Manhattan nightspot.
But a Scores spokesman said that, during his December visit, Blaser ordered five magnums of the club's most expensive champagne, a 1990 Krug Clos du Mesnil, for $3,200 each. He also spent $7,000 for lap dances and the company of 12 girls who surrounded him for hours.
"Obviously, he's pouring the champagne for all the girls and playing superstar," Scores spokesman Lonnie Hanover said.
Hanover called the suit "frivolous" and said Scores has three signed receipts from Blaser over the course of the night. He said American Express investigated the matter and found the charges were valid and paid the $28,000.
In his lawsuit filed with the Supreme Court in Manhattan, Blaser said he and his friend were intimidated into signing an invoice for $8,615 by Scores' staff, which threatened to keep his credit card. Scores then tacked on an additional $4,000 gratuity without his signature, the suit said. It also said Blaser promptly complained to American Express.
A $28,000 tab, while sky high, is not unheard of at Scores, Hanover said. The club has catered to foreign heads of state, athletes and Wall Street executives. But he said this was the first time anyone ordered more than one bottle of its most expensive champagne.
Blaser's lawyer was not immediately available to comment. A Swiss Re spokesman declined to comment, saying it was a personal matter.
© Reuters 2004. All Rights Reserved.

Wonder what amount of money he will collect at a SWR of 4%.

Booze, high end credit card, and a large ego, hardly ever a happy ending ;)

I liked the quote "he wants to party like colin farrell, he has to pay like colin farrell"

Bet that was received well by colin farrell's girlfriend.

Re:  Isn't Swiss Re...

... one of the main competitors of General Re of Berkshire Hathaway?

With a bar bill like this, I wonder how he calculates premium fees.

Back
Top Bottom