Free Credit Reports

flipstress

Full time employment: Posting here.
Here's a link to a free annual credit report from each of three agencies: Experian, Equifax, TransUnion:
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Report availability (posted on the site with rollover data indicating states that comprise each group):
Western States - December 1, 2004
Midwest States - March 1, 2005
Southern States - June 1, 2005
Eastern States and all U.S. Territories - September 1, 2005

I got one from Experian and will go look at the other two later. I noticed some accounts that I want to close.

There was a thread a little while back kicking this around. You might want to wait on the other two; you can only get these for free once a year...if you space it out, you can get one from each of the three companies four months apart for periodic checking.

Since the credit report requests over the phone is automated, you can get free credit reports if you claim that you were either denied credit or think you may have been or perceived to have been a victim of credit fraud. That's the beauty of phone automation, there is no one to question your request.

MJ

Sorry for the duplicate post. I did do a search on the subject before I posted but realized now that I didn't go back far enough into the past for my search.
No need to apologize. There aren't really any new topics anymore, so almost everything is a duplicate. And the only reason I found it was because I posted in it a couple of times and was able to cross-reference the file datestamps of my saved reports to the date of the thread.

I added the link so people could read what's already been discussed about it.

In fact Jim, there are several other posts just like yours explaining that there are never any new posts here.

Dang it, and theres one just like mine pointing out that there are several like yours.

Pretty soon its going to be like that old joke about the guys in jail that had heard all of the jokes there were to tell, so they just numbered them and yelled out the numbers to save time...you know the one with the punchline "some guys just dont know how to tell a joke"?

:D

Back
Top Bottom