My Spa is in!

laurence

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks to those of you with advice, the tactful but firm approach worked. To solve my "problem", they built me a brand new custom spa for the price of the floor model I bought, and had it delivered within a week! It's been in about two weeks now, and the most important critic has weighed in, she loves it! :

img_301991_0_1923a1358f354cb85b1d2838a9342b58.jpg

img_301991_1_e5ca34cc62a0193d176c9e092c81c743.jpg

img_301991_2_586c7bea25f78fe0b808114eab924601.jpg

Those of us on dial-up must wait and wait while your pix download... please refrain from forcing me to use so much bandwidth ... thanks

Your daughter is darling.  Apparently the spa is a hit.
Glad is all worked out.

To use the 'view the last 50 posts' feature requires us to wait for the high resolution downloads ... again thanks

Laurence,

Your daughter is just adorable. I bet you guys are having a blast. Have fun. :D

LovesLife

LovesLife, I want you to know you are very popular with my wife with your doting on our daughter! ;)

I posted this thread specifically to thank TH and Martha and to show more pictures to them and you! :D

KB, thank you! She loves any new experience, so it's hard to tell if this will be a lasting hit for her. For me, it's the best money I've spent in years!!! :)

Laurence, your daughter is adorable. Enjoy, they grow up so fast. I have two grandchildren, 2 and 4. The joy of my life.... It is what life is all about ... Glad your spa is in and you can enjoy in our lovely California weather.

Thank you, Ginger! Tori has already taught me so much about what life is for. She is so much of why I want to ER! :)

Back
Top Bottom