just tired

lets go

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi everyone, I am new to the board. I am 37 years old single with 3 teenage girls. I am trying to get finances straight so when the youngest gets out of highschool in 6 years, I can retire. I have been reading the other subjects and there is really a lot of good info here.

Welcome!

Many on this board are already retired, and many more trying to get there...

Good luck on your quest!

I was trying to figure out what the problem was until I realized they're YOUR teenage girls... :eek:

Oh thats it for me kidwise, unless I do a tony randall.

Besides, I told the wife if we had any girls I was gonna wrap them up in a big rug and keep them in the closet until they were 30.

Of course, they could be released from the rugs then. But they wouldnt be allowed outside the house. And I'd never potty train them. I figure whoever came upon them and decided they were date-able would be bringing them back pretty dang fast.

I bought my Toyota pickup from a guy who had
a teenage daughter.

He included a license plate holder with the lines
"Driver carries no cash"..He has a daughter"

I kept it, since I have one as well. Sure applies...

I love and need that license plate holder. My DH says that it cost him $20.00 every time she looks at him!! Not quite that bad, but they sure get expensive. I can't imagine have 3 of them!

Dreamer

Dreamer said:
I love and need that license plate holder. My DH says that it cost him $20.00 every time she looks at him!! Not quite that bad, but they sure get expensive. I can't imagine have 3 of them!

Dreamer

Two solutions Dreamer:

1. Get one of those FDR desk plates that says "The Buck Stops Here" :bat:
2. Go ahead and hand out that $20.00....but make her sign a car rental agreement for $15.00/day. ;)

Peter76 said:
Two solutions Dreamer:

1. Get one of those FDR desk plates that says "The Buck Stops Here"
The saying "the buck stops here" derives from the slang expression "pass the buck" which means passing the responsibility on to someone else.

Dreamer said:

Dreamer

In an endearing attempt, my daughter calls them "schwennies". As in, (batting baby blues) "Dad can I have a schwenny?" :-*

One of my brother's million dollar ideas was to manufacture a rubber pile of deer scat with a sign below "The Buck Stopped Here"

Yes, indeed Mr. Chen is making a lot of stuffs that we may not need but want. I can't help vocing about the massive offering of kitchen gadgets when I accompanied my wife into a kitchen store. I asked that if she really needed all those stuffs. Obviously, she replied 'yes'.

I think Chen probably beat your brother to it.

Well you know my brother never really did want to get his hands dirty - Chen has a niche job that isn't likely to get much competition from US citizens.   

Back
Top Bottom