Another tool deal

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Any DIY-ers who have been holding out on cordless tools, while I prefer a few other brands, milwaukee isnt that bad.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006ZCDT/qid=852619/ref=nosim/103-4891704-9175824?n=228013

18v hammer drill, sawzall, circular saw, work light, $325-$50 coupon = 275, use 50OFFMAR at checkout, free shipping.

Same set is selling for 450-550 elsewhere.

Use Dory's amazon link to get to it once you know what to look for, then he'll get a few cents off of it.

I heard Costco is also clearancing some Dewalt stuff in-stores, check yours if you like their stuff.

Yeah, but you dont know how those guys used them. I'm betting if you use the things every day, OR leave the battery sitting in the charger for eight months between uses, the batteries dont last long...in any rechargeable set. Overuse/abuse and underuse are big problems with rechargeables.

Milwaukees are right up there in the top 4-5 products. I've used them, dewalts, ryobi's and the 'el cheapo' brands you get from walmart and target. Dewalts and milwaukees were definitely better tools.

lets just say that if I didnt already have about a thousand bucks worth of 18v tools, I'd probably buy these.

yep, my wife is impressed with all the money I keep saving us.

Back
Top Bottom