Cute Fuzzy Bunny - Demoted?

cube_rat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
He was a senior and now he's just a lead. What gives? :D

I'm surprised that no one is suggesting: Lower Than Poop Bunny :D

Ohhh, yeah (Kramer voice), I can just see him now. :rant: :bat:

My power does not lie in a title.

According to many trolls, it apparently has something to do with my ass.

CFB, no debate on you being an ass, you worked hard for it and don't let anyone deny you what you fought for.

You'll always be TH to me! I read your first 200 post, remember, and they were calling you that the whole time!

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
My power does not lie in a title.
According to many trolls, it apparently has something to do with my ass.
Maximillion said:
CFB, no debate on you being  an ass, you worked hard for it and don't let anyone deny you what you fought for.
C'mon, guys, settle down. Moderators are getting complaints from people who think this board should refocus on its early retirement mission.

OldAgePensioner said:
oops, I've been reported again.  Rats, all of em, just rats.  :D
Don't take it personally, OAP.

Max & mike-1 are currently topping the votes; I don't think you're even on the ballot.

Nords said:
Don't take it personally, OAP.

Max & mike-1 are currently topping the votes; I don't think you're even on the ballot.

Perhaps the no so cute and fuzzy one needs to join us at the top of the list.

It would surely be well deserved.

I just finished watching scarface, I'm ready to handle the complaints!

img_377616_0_09ab75b2acef83748beeb8f5fb698053.jpg

Say "Hello" to my little friend!!

mike-1 said:
Perhaps the no so cute and fuzzy one needs to join us at the top of the list.

It would surely be well deserved.

Nope, CFB is part of the undemocratic personality cult here. Only people who moderators have made repeated comments to seem to have a problem with him, oddly enough. Well, them and JG.

Laurence, I already said physical violence isn't necessary! Now that all twitchy-fingered moderators have The Ban Button there are kindler, gentler ways to relieve tension.

Yawn!

The picture reminds of the Bill and Billymac debates at some of my monthly retirement luncheons - nothing like a Brit and a Scot going at it. Both welding engineers - they worked together for 10 yrs and were good friends - something a casual listener would not find obvious.

With practice -  perhaps the"grumpy curmudgeon with class" level will emerge.

Bogle's website comes to mind.

heh heh heh heh heh

BigMoneyJim said:
Nope, CFB is part of the undemocratic personality cult here. Only people who moderators have made repeated comments to seem to have a problem with him, oddly enough. Well, them and JG.

Laurence, I already said physical violence isn't necessary! Now that all twitchy-fingered moderators have The Ban Button there are kindler, gentler ways to relieve tension.

Well that certainly was an interesting comment. I am learning something new about this forum every day.

Do we have an elite class of untouchables posting here. Those who can do no wrong?

I am starting to get that impression.

Hell, I don't even make the ballot and there is to be no physical violence. Poop.
That word should get me reported. :D

Those of us with secret decoder rings - ain't talking!

My lips are sealed.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

P.S. - some knowledge of the storied history of dryer sheets is required.

mike-1 said:
Well that certainly was an interesting comment. I am learning something new about this forum every day.

Do we have an elite class of untouchables posting here. Those who can do no wrong?

I am starting to get that impression.

You would be correct. There is such a group of people here to discuss early retirement, investing, finances, and sometimes have fun. This group does this without an express desire to create dissension and to irritate people for no reason.

Guess what: you arent in that group.

Back
Top Bottom