"Self-Cleaning" TV's?

I saw that. I wasnt sure whether the seller was the most imaginative person ever to come up with the idea, if the buyer was the dumbest person on earth, or both.

I bought one of them self cleaning tv's. The house has been so peaceful and quiet since then. Picture quality sucks though.

Okay, let's think about how this happened. First, the buyer must not have known the seller. Otherwise the seller would surely realize that even a moron with mush for brains would figure out that an oven door was not a TV once it was opened. Second, the buyer was willing to pay $300 for a wrapped and boxed oven door, but not the $500 originally asked.

So, someone you don't know comes up to you and offers to sell you a flat screen TV for $500. You know this is a good deal, but can only get $300 together. The seller makes the deal anyway. You get a sealed box from the seller and give him the money without opening it up to find out whether you really got a great deal on a flat screen TV or whether someone just sold you an oven door.

Where are these people? I've got some magic beans to sell them. :eek:

Ok, that just made my day. There really are some REALLY DUMB people out there. I must go tell my DW. She will laugh her a@@ off.

CF

i was going to buy one but my money from my Nigerian bank account has not arived yet, I have paid the handling fees and sent them all my Financial details,so it should be here any time. :-[

Back
Top Bottom