budget saving income spreadsheet

Re: budget saving incom spreadsheet

am I missing something? Where is the spreadsheet located? what's the url?

Zip files are a source of wonder to me...  They seem to choose where they are saved and then hide to another folder when they are extracted. 

In this case clicking the rustic23 reference will allow the zip file to be saved ... in my case to the My Documents folder.  Opening My Documents, you should find a bsi.zip file; double-clicking should create a new bsi folder (still in My Documents) containing bsi.xls and instructions.doc for your use.

I'm looking at the excel file now and trying to absorb it - so will comment later.  So far it seems to be a more extensive version of Rustic's earlier Financial Forcasting model.  I liked (and use) the earlier version.

JohnP

I hope this is the last change for awhile. I struggled with the DJIA data. Finally I downloaded the Dec 31st closing value for 1928 - 2005 and calculated the percent change for each year. If anyone has better data, I'll be glad to change it again. The website I have this spreadsheet posted has about 750 meg of space left on it and unlimited bandwidth. So if you have a spreadsheet you would like to share with others email it to me jtcspc@houston.rr.com and I will post it there.

Next update. I took the market and CPI data from the Early Retirement site from 1871 to 2006. The zip file has the original and an update with both market and inflation data. You can put one year to start market stats say 1930 and use another say 1972 for inflation numbers. Or you can say the heck with it and put your best guess in. I also dated the webpage so you can tell the last time updated.

Back
Top Bottom