Target marketing - Are we that obvious

Rich_by_the_Bay

Moderator Emeritus
Had to laugh when I saw the Google Ad Sense banner at the bottom of the screen on this forum this morning. (Google Ads identify which ads go on which web site using search logic and targeted marketing.)

Adult Diapers & Briefs - Free & Discreet Delivery on All Top
Brands. Briefs, diapers & more! www.eqplusinc.com

Early Retirement = Early Incontinence  :D

Rich_in_Tampa said:
Had to laugh when I saw the Google Ad Sense banner at the bottom of the screen on this forum this morning. (Google Ads identify which ads go on which web site using search logic and targeted marketing.)

Adult Diapers & Briefs - Free & Discreet Delivery on All Top
Brands. Briefs, diapers & more! www.eqplusinc.com

Early Retirement = Early Incontinence :D

:confused:

Rich, Google is very sophisticated in their targeted marketing capability. Apparently only those posters meeting specific geriatric demographics are seeing adult diaper ads. ;)

REWahoo! said:
Rich, Google is very sophisticated in their targeted marketing capability. Apparently only those posters meeting specific geriatric demographics are seeing adult diaper ads. ;)

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

You must be right. I know that ..... ooops .... excuse me -- gotta go.

But, are they shipped in a plain, brown wrapper?   Think I will try and send some to my friends. Would someone post their credit card number so we can have some fun?

poboy said:
But, are they shipped in a plain, brown wrapper?
Be careful. I once ordered something I online from what turned out to be a sex shop. I can't remember what it was (seriously ::) ) but it was pretty innocuous. It may have arrived in a plain wrapper but for a couple of years the company catalog arrived in full and glorious plain view. It drew a lot of witty comments from my teen aged daughter who always saw the mail before I did.

Back
Top Bottom