Special Package arrived today

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
At 1:24PM today, DW delivered Lorelai Maria.  She is 20 inches tall and weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces.  With any luck, I will attach a pic or two...

Dang, files are too big.  How do I resize JPEGs?

brewer,

Congrats! Get all the sleep you can before she comes home! :D

Grumpy

Wow that's a big girl. Better increase the food budget!
Congratulations!!!

Congrats, brewer. This is daughter #2, right?

Guess I don't need to tell you that you're doomed to a life of estrogen Hell... ;)

You can open an account (free) on photobucket.com, upload your pic there and post a link, allowing your new baby girl to appear in your message on the forum. Only takes a few minutes to set up.

Woohoo! Congratulations! And, Lorelai was considerate enough to enter you life at a civilized hour!

Best wishes to you and Mrs Brewer--get some sleep.

Nice, nice, nice. Congrats on the little deduction.

If you have a Mac, open the file in iPhoto, and export it to a web-ready format.

If you have Windoze, ... well... enjoy the baby ;).

congrats. just 40 more years until her early retirement.

if you have microsoft office go to tools then to office picture manager then to pictures then to resize then to predefined width x height, select web small and save.

Son's are great, but when they marry the connection isn't the same. One of the special blessings of a daughter is that she is your's forever! Congratulations.

Congratulations!  

Wife and two daughters.  (Remember to put the toilet seat down). ;)

Best to you and your growing family.

Jarhead

Way to go, Brewer!! Now you've got one more reason to finish up with work as soon as you can!

Congratulations to you and your wife Brewer, may Lorelie grow up healthy and strong.

Congratulations!

The feeling a Father has for his daughters is pure love.  Wishing you all the best.

Congratulations on your new baby. Hope she and Mom are doing well.

Since you have 2 daughters, you can hand down clothing. That was always one of my goals, but my younger son was the same size as his older brother. So I had to buy double everything.

Are you taking some time off work to be with the family? Looking forward to the pictures.

Get a free account with photobucket, upload all your photos there, and link them using the handy preformatted
fields below each photo. They can be displayed in full resolution, which will make a handful of dialup users whine about the size of the photos. Using the photobucket 'edit' will allow you to cut the photos down to size until you get a size/quality level you can live with.

Also makes a nice offline backup of any particularly precious photos you never want to lose.

Congratulations and hope you enjoyed that sleep while you were getting it... ;)

Great news!! Congratulations to you and her Mom and big sis!!

Congratulations, Brewer!

So... how many diaper changes per day is that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom