Discuss Retirement on CNBC- Audience Opportunity

CNBCsg

Confused about dryer sheets
The audience producers at CNBC thought you might be interested in free tickets to our new show, "Survival Guide", since the next topic will be retirement. We look forward to seeing you at the show.

FREE TICKETS
CNBC Survival Guide

Retirement: How Prepared are You?

The experts will advise you on planning for retirement, pensions, baby boomer impact
and much more.
As a studio audience member you will have the opportunity to interact and have your questions answered by our panel of experts.

Show Date: Thursday, July 20th
Show Time: 8:00pm-9:00pm LIVE
(Doors open promptly at 6:00pm)

*** Pizza, snacks & refreshments will be provided,
prior to show time***

Studio Location: 1 CNBC Plaza
900 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

FREE Transportation will be provided by Coach USA at Rockefeller Center, NYC. If you are driving, FREE parking is provided at CNBC. Please inquire within.

FREE Ticket Request Line # (201) 735-2556
Email: FreeTickets@CNBC.com

Limited seats available. There will be a 2 ticket maximum per request.

NO ONE UNDER 18 WILL BE ADMITTED

maybe I will respond for tickets and sell them on fleabay to help fund my FIRE.... ;)

I haven't a thing to wear - except perhaps bib overalls/straw hat -  or perhaps a Jimmy Buffett shirt/cutoffs/flip flops.

Question is: when the 'experts'  tell me about my retirement(13th yr) - will I laugh or hurl.

heh heh heh heh heh heh - now what city am I flying to?

Maybe they should have asked for volunteers to teach the audience. The group of folks here surely have more practical experience being ER than the so called experts that are still working and looking for their next sucker client.

unclemick2 said:
I haven't a thing to wear - except perhaps bib overalls/straw hat - or perhaps a Jimmy Buffett shirt/cutoffs/flip flops.

Question is: when the 'experts' tell me about my retirement(13th yr) - will I laugh or hurl.

:LOL: :D
You got my heh heh heh heh going real good there uncle.

Maybe all of us retired folk could show up in the typical clothes we wear or no clothes for I think there are a few here that do that... :D

unclemick2 said:
I haven't a thing to wear - except perhaps bib overalls/straw hat - or perhaps a Jimmy Buffett shirt/cutoffs/flip flops.

Question is: when the 'experts' tell me about my retirement(13th yr) - will I laugh or hurl.

You cant go anyway...no one under 18 admitted and at last count our girl from missoula hasnt even hit her sweet 16 yet, hmm?

But, But - CFB

I have an older sister who can 'fake it'.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh - does Dory still have that thingy that shows where we're posting from:confused: No dot for Missoula - shame shame shame.

The only problem with this request is that you will not find many (relatively) retirees in the NY metro area.
I think they need to have a satelite hook up with someplace where there are Retire Early retirees.

Back
Top Bottom