Paris Hilton; lets do our part

azanon

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I saw for the 1000th time, another link on CNN's main page regarding something about Paris Hilton. Some girl "hit her", and that's a headline. Jesus H. Christ.

I was reading an editoral on Paris Hilton articles, and they basically said most people say they're sick of seeing her in the news, but many of those saying that (including myself, up until then) are guilty of clicking on the articles. Anyway, the editoral went on to say that if you click an article, it's basically an endorsement for said article and it suggests to the media source that put it out that, that article interests you and you will be seeing more of them.

So lets all do our part, if you're not already, and don't click on anything Paris Hilton. If she so much as picks her nose; it's a news article.

Azanon

Paris Hilton is living proof that money can't buy intelligence. Not only is she a dolt, but she has a snotty, holier than thou attitude.

CR:

My magic 8-ball says - that someone has some PH-envy.

She is what she is. And we all love for exactly that.

MasterBlaster said:
CR:

My magic 8-ball says - that someone has some PH-envy.

Err, sorry, you're magic ball is incorrect.

cube_rat said:
Not only is she a dolt, but she has a snotty, holier than thou attitude.
I think that an audit of Paris' W-2 income & residuals/royalties, not Grandpa's trust fund, would show that she appreciates there's no such thing as bad publicity-- no matter how many people have to beat the crap out of her to achieve her goals.

She's just as dumb as she wants the public to believe, but I suspect that she's a lot smarter than she shows the world.

That's not to claim that she has any other endearing human values.

and don't click on anything Paris Hilton.

But if there's another video of her on the web (like the original one), we can click on that, right?

well, I ran into Paris Hilton in Beverly Hills a while back, she was getting a coffee at Starbucks. I said hello and she said hello back to me and gave me a great big smile. She was very sweet and very approachable. She also has a beautiful face and impecible style. I liked her alot more after meeting her, so I'll keep clicking on her articles, thank you. :)

Alex said:
well, I ran into Paris Hilton in Beverly Hills a while back, she was getting a coffee at Starbucks. I said hello and she said hello back to me and gave me a great big smile. She was very sweet and very approachable. She also has a beautiful face and impecible style. I liked her alot more after meeting her, so I'll keep clicking on her articles, thank you. :)

Well, the latest article is about her having a brawl at a nightclub. Sounds like you have a winner there chief!

Its rare that I say hi to a girl with a friendly smile, and she doesnt do the same thing back. That just means she's human and somewhat normal.

Azanon

Azanon said:
Well, the latest article is about her having a brawl at a nightclub. Sounds like you have a winner there chief!

Its rare that I say hi to a girl with a friendly smile, and she doesnt do the same thing back. That just means she's human and somewhat normal.

Azanon
I like humans. ;)

Azanon said:

Or she is a person who hasn't gotten to know you yet..........

Seriously, Paris Hilton doesn’t have enough meat on her bones...if she did, I would care ;)

Azanon said:
. . . Anyway, the editoral went on to say that if you click an article, it's basically an endorsement for said article and it suggests to the media source that put it out that, that article interests you and you will be seeing more of them.

. . .
This reminds me of an article I read years ago about how they decided which commercials were effective. New commercials got a Burke (sp?) score. Basically, they would run a commercial during a TV show and some independent firm would then make random phone calls the next day. They would ask anyone who answered the phone a few questions to establish that they had truely watched the show. Then they would ask them to recall every commercial they remember. They would do this until they reached 1000 people who had seen the show. The Burke score was simply the number of those 1000 who remembered the commercial.

That made no sense to me at all. If I jumped up in front of your TV and screamed at the top of my lungs, you would probably remember that the next day. But it sure doesn't mean you are more likely to buy a particular brand of cat food. :confused: :confused: :confused:

youbet said:
Or she is a person who hasn't gotten to know you yet..........

You would probably feel like there's more fairness in the world if I actually had trouble with women. Sorry, I guess the world isn't fair.

Nice does get you some things in life, but women aren't one of them; with the exception of them looking for a doormat or just someone to pay their bills. As long as they feel like you won't actually physically harm them, then you're nice enough.

Azanon

Maddy the Turbo Beagle said:
Seriously, Paris Hilton doesn’t have enough meat on her bones...if she did, I would care ;)

She could stand to have a few more pounds, but she is definitely hot enough to be physically desirable. But if i was to have her, i'd insist that she not talk so that i could just temporarily imagine that she is intelligent.

Azanon said:
She could stand to have a few more pounds, but she is definitely hot enough to be physically desirable. But if i was to have her, i'd insist that she not talk so that i could just temporarily imagine that she is intelligent.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Azanon said:
As long as they feel like you won't actually physically harm them, then you're nice enough.

I guess the kind of women you get just have low expectations.

shiny said:
I guess the kind of women you get just have low expectations.

I'm guessing you're the type of woman i probably dont even notice walk past me because i was looking at the hottie instead.

Azanon said:
I'm guessing you're the type of woman i probably dont even notice walk past me because i was looking at the hottie instead.

God U R such a charmer.

justin said:
God U R such a charmer.

Yeah I'm so horrible; to have responded to an insult with an insult of my own. Maybe I should have turned the other cheek like a lamer. Is that your style Justin?

Azanon said:
Yeah I'm so horrible; to have responded to an insult with an insult of my own. Maybe I should have turned the other cheek like a lamer. Is that your style Justin?

Yes.

justin said:

Fair enough. Its my best friend's style too (Who's a baptist deacon).

Maybe it'll earn you points in heaven someday, but its not the way i recommend going on this planet.

I've probably done dumber things than PH and probably dated girls that make her look like a nun. However, none of my/our exploits ever made it to the internet. I'm also not getting fabulous sums for personal appearances.

I'll bet without that initial sex video on the Internet, none of us would have heard of Paris Hilton.

Another interesting thing: when that video first came out, it was easy to find it and watch it on the web, but I looked recently (for research purposes) and I couldn't find it anywhere. I wonder whether the Hilton people got rid of it using threats??

Azanon said:

Girls!!! Catfight on the forum! Take it to a nightclub.

Back
Top Bottom