This could be a very interesting baseball off-season

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Professional athletes should not be rewarded because they chose to consume illegal drugs. The noose may be getting a bit tighter on these cheaters.

Government investigators are entitled to the names and urine samples of about 100 Major League Baseball players who tested positive for illegal drug use in 2003, a federal appeals court ruled Wednesday.

The court's ruling could bolster the government's perjury case against Barry Bonds if his name is among those who tested positive. The slugger has been the target of a perjury investigation since he testified before a grand jury that he didn't knowingly ingest illegal drugs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16370207/

mickeyd said:
The noose may be getting a bit tighter on these cheaters.
Government investigators are entitled to the names and urine samples of about 100 Major League Baseball players who tested positive for illegal drug use in 2003, a federal appeals court ruled Wednesday.
I think we're missing the real point-- who the heck stores urine for over three years?!?

Nords said:
I think we're missing the real point-- who the heck stores urine for over three years?!?

You mean we're not supposed to?

Well, that'll free up a lot of closet space.

bpp said:
You mean we're not supposed to?
Well, that'll free up a lot of closet space.
I'm just hoping that no one at the Bureau of Naval Personnel reads about this-- or the Department of Naval Nuclear Propulsion...

Rich_in_Tampa said:
:LOL:
Hey, some people collect stamps, some collect model trains, some...
And we definitely don't want to know what you have pigeonholed in your office!

Back
Top Bottom