Getting closer..............................

Dawg52

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Attended my last annual stockholders meeting today and gave my last financial report. :D Going to be nice not having to make a 90 mile drive every year and blowing the whole day on meetings. Now, just have to make it through the annual audit and I'm home free. 8)

Wow-it will be here before you know it. I was busy trying to get everything squared away and it flew by. Here's hoping that it goes as fast for you.

DOG52 said:
Attended my last annual stockholders meeting today and gave my last financial report. :D Going to be nice not having to make a 90 mile drive every year and blowing the whole day on meetings. Now, just have to make it through the annual audit and I'm home free. 8)

From local Golf Beat writer March of 2009:

"Dog52 is an interesting guy. Never having time to dedicate himself for the time required to be competitive in the top events, he dedicated a full year of "range work", and if last months 2nd. Place finish in the Club Championship, after a 3 hole sudden death playoff, I'd have to place him among the favorites in next weeks invitational."

Have fun

Jarhead

Jarhead* said:
From local Golf Beat writer March of 2009:

"Dog52 is an interesting guy. Never having time to dedicate himself for the time required to be competitive in the top events, he dedicated a full year of "range work", and if last months 2nd. Place finish in the Club Championship, after a 3 hole sudden death playoff, I'd have to place him among the favorites in next weeks invitational."

Have fun

Jarhead

:D That has a nice ring to it. I do plan to join the range program in April. Look forward to working on the old game. I doubt if I will compete with the flat bellies but the senior club championship is a possibility. :cool: Thanks for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom