Amazing Race All Star Edition starts tomorrow (Sunday) night on CBS

bssc

Moderator Emeritus
This show owns me, what can I say. They have been to all the countries I grew up in except for Iran. I don't expect that to happen soon though.

Anyone else watching?

Love it, my all time favourite show. Have to say that I am hoping that Romber don't win, would love to see them go out early, so we can see some real racers instead of these reality has-beens who refuse to let go of the limelight.

I love watching the Amazing Race also. Who knows, maybe DH and I will be the old couple some day! LOL!

Love the show also... but from what I see Rob and :confused: are in the top few teams... sorry to say...

The strongest teams, IMHO, seem to be the Chas (Danny and Oswald), the Beauty Queens and Teri and Ian (the old couple).

The rumour is that Romber got out early so there is hope they will depart the scene sometime soon.

I think the ChaChas are great. Can you remember the season they were on and they stopped to do some shopping in the middle of the race. Great attitude, not moaners and a lot of fun.

Terri and Ian, well that situation almost borders on spousal abuse the way he verbally assaults her. Also by the looks she has had some work done to her face which hasn't really taken.

Next week will be interesting, though I expect Kevin and Drew will soon be departing.

Back
Top Bottom