Free Financial Websites

ScaredtoQuit

Recycles dryer sheets
How's about if we used our combined knowledge and resources to create a listing of favorite FREE financial websites. I know you can do that by doing a Google search but let's cherry pick them so that only the good ones are listed.

My favorites are:

my.yahoo.com - Probably not a lot to say about this one. It's probably the most comprehensive in terms of data, but not necessarily the best based on editorial content

Marketwatch.com - Excellent commentary. I particularly like their daily personal finance e-letter. Some of the articles posted (particularly by Farrell) are an education in investing all by themselves. I also like their "my portfolio" feature which in my opinion does a better job than others in tabulating your investments

excite.com - I only use this site when my.yahoo.com is down. It's okay in a pinch.

These are my regulars. I occasionally visit Motleyfool.com and thestreet.com but don't find them all that useful for my style of investment. (low cost index funds diversified across a broad spectrum of asset classes)

I know there are lots of other gems out there. Let me know what you think about them?

related ?: where can I lookup the "Total Market P/E" that is
reference so often...
TIA
tom

Back
Top Bottom