Let's Party like it's 1929!!!!!!!

camberiu

Recycles dryer sheets
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Stop worrying folks. Stocks SHOULD be a long term investment and you SHOULD have a well diversified portfolio. If you have all of that, relax, sit back, cause the rough air will end eventually. Meanwhile, let's all party like it's 1929!!!!!

Now, if our "dear leader" can only send out a wave of "Team Amerika" planes to attack the ******* in Iran, then we will see this party really heat up and the DOW will do some really funny things.

camberiu said:
Now, if our "dear leader" can only send out a wave of "Team Amerika" planes to attack the ******* in Iran, then we will see this party really heat up and the DOW will do some really funny things.

"America, *bleep* YEAH! Coming again, to save the *bleep* day yeah!"

Party! I'll bring a ton of Mardi Gras beads and throws that I haven't packed away yet... ;)

I'm pretty well diversified in my 401K (not in my Roth, yet, but it's small). And, I even have CASH that I was planning to buy some funds with, once I decided which ones. Now, maybe I'll engage in a little DCA. :)

camberiu said:

makes more sense to outsource the job to Israel. They have previous experience in such matters, and seem to succeed in ways the US fails (example--hostage rescue in Uganada from Idi Amin versus botched US attempt in Iran). When you're not good at something, sendin the hired help.

Israel has bombed Iranian nuclear facilities in the past. Just dust off the old plans.

Sorry, but I don't know how to do the Charleston. No can do.

Isn't that a 70's dance? I saw them do it once on the Brady Bunch. :D

bosco said:
Israel has bombed Iranian nuclear facilities in the past. Just dust off the old plans.

That was Iraq they hit. One airstrike took out Iraq nuclear threat. Wish we did that with Iraq and skipped the invasion.

Andre1969 said:
Sorry, but I don't know how to do the Charleston. No can do.

Isn't that a 70's dance? I saw them do it once on the Brady Bunch. :D
It's a dance popular in the 1920s. Ever heard of the "flappers"?

Audrey

audreyh1 said:
It's a dance popular in the 1920s. Ever heard of the "flappers"?

Audrey

Yeah - they keep the water in the toilet tanks. And they're all flat chested, even the ones that aren't.

camberiu said:
i seriously doubt that stephen harper would ever do that ...

yakers said:
That was Iraq they hit. One airstrike took out Iraq nuclear threat. Wish we did that with Iraq and skipped the invasion.

You mean, you wished we had bombed the weapons of mass destruction that did not exists in order to avert the invasion?

Back
Top Bottom