Hi Everybody! Olivia Grace is here!

laurence

Moderator Emeritus
Did you miss me? Probably not, but that's ok! ;) Sorry I haven't been around in a loooong time, but life has been super busy, most importantly, my second daughter, Olivia Grace ( Remember the poll? Top two names made first and middle!) was born June 3rd, and since then, well, it's been interesting! She's doing great, no complications, DW is Earth Mother Goddess, I'm telling you! Here are a couple pics of Olivia and one of my first, my sunshine, Tori. She has learned to stand and is beginning to cruise just a bit, slowly but surely!

Her first trip to the beach (hey, it's San Diego, break them in early!):

img_532131_0_bfdc54eeeb2d9d9fc8ffce1da2548a27.jpg

Sancastle time!

img_532131_1_342c41ca2a45729b9f730ce70ff8a6f6.jpg

After all that sand, it was bath time, then spa day! (O.K., just lotion to keep the skin from drying)

img_532131_2_21493ee76bae8dd390252e4cdf9fa215.jpg

Things are super here, sorry I haven't been by, and sorry it took so long to share!

Beautiful pictures, Laurence. Thanks for sharing. And congratulations on the new addition! Next beer's on me.

Thanks man! One thing I gotta say, 2 kids isn't 2 times k, it's k^2, this is exponential! Sleep, oh, wonderful sleep, where have you gone?

Congratulations!!! Both girls are just beautiful!!! Great news on Tori walking :) now you'll not only get little sleep but get lots of exercise chasing after her. Thanks for the update :)

Congrats on the new addition to the family. You have a couple of cuties for sure.

Count you blessings!

Laurence, nice to see you back and congratulations on the new addition. Only down side is now you are outnumbered 3 to one. For the next 18 years the the sighting of a raised toilet seat at the Laurence household will be a rare occurrence. :)

Congratulations Laurence, great to hear everything went well, and yes, we did miss you!

It's scary to think this forum has so much influence on people's lives. When the girls are all grown up, you can take then to the forum museum and show Olivia Grace the poll where she got her name......

:D

Laurence, she's a doll! My congratulations to you both. Thanks for the update.

Coach

Hi Laurence, nice to hear from you.

Congratulations on Olivia, she's absolutely beautiful. And that's great news about Tori starting to walk.

I agree about the amount of work with 2 kids. People warn us about it, but we don't believe it until we live it.

Hey congratulations! She is beautiful and Tori is still as cute as can be. I would imagine that she is going to be a very loving big sister!

Thanks for posting and we do definitely miss you. We all go through different stages in our lives, and you are in the stage of spending lots of time with your family, which is where you should be. Glad to see that you are posting when you can and glad you are sharing the pictures. Tell your wife congrats also!

Hey, I missed you Lawrence!

Very many congratulations to you and DW on the birth of Olivia Grace and lovely to see pictures of Tori and to hear that she is doing so well.

jj

Thanks, guys! I think starting next week I'll be able to visit more often. And I need to, I have a whole slew of new financial/life planning questions.

I have to admit, this one may not fit the definition of "cholic", but she has quite a temper....every kid is different, they say!

congrats laurence on the birth of your latest employer. only 18 more years until retirement.

congrats laurence on the birth of your latest employer. only 18 more years until retirement.

Heh, we'll probably be resetting that clock one more time...I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters and Rachael has 14 siblings (most half, but still) so even 3 seems like a small family to us! Gotta keep the Social Security pyramid afloat!

Congrats Laurence. So tahat's what you have been up to...

Thanks man! One thing I gotta say, 2 kids isn't 2 times k, it's k^2, this is exponential! Sleep, oh, wonderful sleep, where have you gone?
Heh, we'll probably be resetting that clock one more time...I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters and Rachael has 14 siblings (most half, but still) so even 3 seems like a small family to us!
And another one falls for the "Oh, honey, they'll play with each other and give us a parenting break!!" trick...

A USCG aviator who lived up our street is raising four drop-dead gorgeous blue-eyed blond-haired daughters. He says he's really looking forward to the years when they'll be driving & dating because he just wants to get it over with.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom