Machu Picchu - What Really Happened

Federfive

Confused about dryer sheets
It has come to my attention that I will retire in Peru - specifically the area surrounding the place commonly identified as "Machu Picchu". This decision was much less a decision and more of a calling - as I feel connected to the place. Its almost as if my center of mass has been imbued with some sort of perpetual inertia that draws me towards "Machu Picchu". This is because; I know what happened. At night, during the early hours of the morning I feel tremors in the magnetic force surrounding me and I have heard it. Under the city itself there were experiments, perpetrated by the Incan's themselves with the mineral we now call uranium. Fairly refined uranium was found and there was a release, contaminating the area and rendering the place devoid of human life. The truth will set Machu Picchu free!O0

It has come to my attention that I will retire in Peru - specifically the area surrounding the place commonly identified as "Machu Picchu". This decision was much less a decision and more of a calling - as I feel connected to the place. Its almost as if my center of mass has been imbued with some sort of perpetual inertia that draws me towards "Machu Picchu". This is because; I know what happened. At night, during the early hours of the morning I feel tremors in the magnetic force surrounding me and I have heard it. Under the city itself there were experiments, perpetrated by the Incan's themselves with the mineral we now call uranium. Fairly refined uranium was found and there was a release, contaminating the area and rendering the place devoid of human life. The truth will set Machu Picchu free!O0

Me too.

Someone has been hitting the Pisco Sours a little hard.

Back
Top Bottom