Free chow @ Golden Corral 11/12/07

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
November 12, 2007 ~Military Appreciation Day

Free meal at your local Golden Corral Restaurant.

"...any person who has ever served..."

Mark your calendars all you vets!
emthup.gif

http://www.goldencorral.com/military/

I posted a link to free toothpaste a while back but a moderator deleted it for some vague reason.

I thought this sort of LBYM type of thing would be appreciated.

Mike D.

It's been a while. I can't find the site I had posted. It was in the coupon section a the Sunday paper around a month ago. I haven't revcd my free sample yet. They always take a long time. Sorry.

Mike D.

Free meal at your local Golden Corral Restaurant.

I wonder what the catch is - do you have to sit and eat with a Financial Planner?

Do I have to show my DD-214?

I was skeptical last year when I took advantage of this offer that GC has been offering for quite a while.

Not only do you NOT have to bring your DD214 along with you, all you have to do is say "I'm a vet" and they give you a tray, utensils and a drink with a cheery, "Thanks for your service." After all, who would lie about such a thing?

I and some veteran friends (all retirees) took advantage of this a couple of years ago. It is fully as advertised, we had Retired Military ID's but they never even asked to see them, of course your non veteran companion, if any, must pay. Strange when a company actually tries to "walk the walk" many are skeptical.

Thanks for posting it Mikeyd.

Back
Top Bottom